Just when I swear that I will not pig out despite it being CNY, I had 4 Kinder Bueno bar. Oh gosh! I can't be challenged.
I am always looking forward to reunion dinner because it is the only time I get to have steamboat at HOME! My tummy is sticking out after the dinner yet I am still not satisfied. RAWR! You guys might be wondering why did I had my reunion on the eve of the eve. That's because my parents are usually busy on the eve so it has became a tradition for my family to have our reunion dinner one day before.
The great thing about having steamboat at home, you can always go for a second round, third round or even the forth! *drool*
Hope you guys will enjoy your very own reunion dinner! I shall end off with a compilation of the photos I took while walking down Chinatown yesterday.